Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jonny is Randum!

Yeah, I know, I spelled "random" wrong. I meant to do that. But if I spelled it the right way, it just wouldn't be randum!

My name is Richy. Jonny Richy. I am an international spy. You don't believe me? Good. That's how it should be. Now, you just relax, and think of me as a normal person, even though I'm not. But you don't know that anymore!

Fine. I'm not an international spy. I'm not a spy at all. I'm the President! Don't believe me still? In that case, I'm the King... of, um... Austrania. I know, you've never heard of Austrania, and that's because I'm an amazing King! I'm rich!

I'm also a part time C.E.O. of Google. Or I just own a big company... or I'm the assistant of the owner of a small company (but that's as low as I'll go, so stop begging.) I know you want to know me so much, but I have so many fans, it makes me dizzy! I'm not kidding! I'm getting blown 'round 'n' 'round by tons of air fans! They're great for the Summer season though!

Anyway, I have a blog. Visit it. Every day. You love it. randumjonny.blogspot.com.
(Make sure you spell it like I did! Randum, Jonny, and blogspot.)

1 comment: