Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Parties

Birthday parties are a lot of fun! You get to eat, play games, and have fun! I really like the part with cake and ice cream, that's when I have a somewhat good excuse to get really hyper!!! I'm usually hyper anyway, but I don't have any un-lame excuse for every other second of... well, every other second.

I went to a kid's birthday party the other day, and it was at a pirate restaurant (the kid was turning 8, it's a fun place for 8 year olds.) There were pirates walking around the place, and one of them was "Jack Sparrow." Oh what fun it is to yell random things at pirates, for I yelled "Oh.... my... JACK SPARROW!!! I LOVE you Jack Sparrow!!!" Then I jump into the closest room and hide for him to start walking around again. When he passes me, I yell "Jack Sparrow, you're my hero!"

When there's an arcade, there's an arcade. When there isn't an arcade, there isn't an arcade. But when a kid has a party at the arcade, you get tokens to play the games. Lots of kids will go waste their tokens on the claw machine, and they don't get anything. Lots of kids will go play games that are just plain fun, but don't give you tickets. Only some kids will find the games that give you lots of tickets. My advice is, when you go to the arcade, just walk around for a while, and find the games that are giving other people lots of tickets. Also look for the ones that will always give you tickets, and only cost one token, and make sure that you still have fun wile playing the games.

When I go to an arcade I always play "Whack-a-Mole." Instead of using the hammer, use your hands, and if possible as many hands as possible to just press down all of the moles as soon as they come up. If you are always getting all of the little pests down, you have fun cheating, and you'll get lots of tickets! If you don't want to cheat, just find other ways that guarantee tickets, fun, and prizes!

If there's pizza at the party, eat it. It's good for you.

If there's ice cream at the party, eat it. It's good for you.

If there's cake at the party, eat it. It's good for you.

If there's candy at the party, eat it. It's good for you.

If there's soda at the party, eat it. It's good for you.

If there's vegetables at the party, it's you're choice... they'll make you turn into a zombie, but that's cool, so eat it. It's good for you.

If there's balloons at the party, eat it. It's good for you. ask the party kid, or party having human, if you can have a balloon. If they let you, then you can eat it. It's good for you. It'll make you're voice get all high and squeaky, and that's cool, so eat it. It's good for you.

If there's guavas, and you don't know what it is, then read this paragraph. A guava is... are you ready for this... a FRUIT!!! So you can eat it. It's good for you. (Although, you won't usually see a guava at a party, but now you know what it is!)


No comments:

Post a Comment