Why? It's a good question. It can be asked in many ways. From "Why do I have to wear this," to "Why did you leave all this crap on my porch," "Why," is asked by everyone everywhere, all the time!
Randum Advice: If anyone ever tells you that Kool-Aid isn't healthy for you because it's just water, sugar, and artificial flavorings, make sure to point out that they said "water" because everyone and everything needs water to survive.
Why am I writing this post? I'm writing it because it's fun and I like it and I need to do it and I have nothing better to do and it's Randum!
"Why," can be asked in many questions. Why does a pelican have wings? Why does fire glow? Why can a pencil write? Why doesn't a pencil write on it's own? Why can't your teacher do you homework? All these could be answered with "It's fun!" If anyone asks you a "Why" question, answer with "It's fun," because sometimes it really is, and you'll need an answer sooner or later!
"Why" is the question you ask when you don't understand the reason for Canadian Currency, or a cop lurking around the corner eating M&M's and Skittles, deciding which is best. While you were young, it would bug the crap out of your parents, and they'd get so annoyed that they didn't know what to do with you.
The question can ask for almost every answer, and can be very useful! The problem is that if you use it too much it will be worthless. So when you wonder about something, ask the ruler of Japan. Why ask him? Because it's fun.
Why is the ruler of Japan below? Because it's fun.

You should be a comedian when you grow up
ReplyDelete